Can't afford it all:

No Sir not at all! There's this absolutely beautiful Win70 in .458 Win in our local FB online yard sale that I absolutely do not need but it is calling my name. :rolleyes:

It's optics killing me. I'd buy that .458 solely to give me a reason to buy the Eotech Hybrid Holographic with magnifier.

I'll be lucky to finish out the year without some kind of Night Vision, or Thermal Sight.

Be strong brotha, we've all been there and understand the fight within
I promise it is better than the fight with the wife if you weaken.
We're here for ya man. Power through it!
Optic are the toughest to overcome

No problems there, I have to kick my own butt, and since that knee replacement it's hard to reach.

Thanks for the support though!

That's why I married a short woman. Come to think of it maybe that's why I'm going to need a new knee:rolleyes:!

I can't even comment as I had an optical relapse this weekend after the RMEF banquet. Don't want to go into details on the Elk Foundation fund raiser either.
Anyway they handed out $30 gift certificates to Sportsmans Warehouse and not sure how it happened but next thing I knew I was leaving Sportsmans with a new Nightforce NX and Tipton carbon fiber cleaning rod tucked under my arm
My wife is going to kill me!!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts