Accurate 7mm rem mag Powder?

I was able to get my hands on 1 pound of the new reloader 23. All I can say is WOW! Better velocity than 22, Not at all temp sensitive and very uniform pressures with the muzzle pressures lower than normal. It should be on the shelves before next hunting season.

****, now I have to look at the load workups for a half dozen rifles.... Thanks IEH.... anyone want 20# or so of rl22/rl25 if I pull it all??? I'll sell it like the Varget that guy was selling last year... 40 a # plus haz-mat... no low ballers as rl22 is hard to come by lately.....:D:D:D
In all actuality, I'll likely burn my powder and then use the newly developed loads after that.

IMR 7828 pushing 160 gr Accubonds at approx 3100 fps in my 7mm rem mag is .5 moa and usually better, depending on how well I am shooting and wind conditions.

I also use RL22 with Norma brass, 160 gr. Accubonds, and non magnum primers (Rem 9.5). The Norma brass is very nice to work with, but it does have a higher volume than Win/Federal, so you need a little more powder to get the same velocity.

IMR 7828 and the 160 Accubond made my old Ruger mark II shoot .75 at 100. That doesn't sound impressive but that's the best that old gun has ever shot and that's with the throat badly eroded.

IMR 7828 and the 160 Accubond made my old Ruger mark II shoot .75 at 100. That doesn't sound impressive but that's the best that old gun has ever shot and that's with the throat badly eroded.

H4831sc has worked well for me .I don't get the speeds listed by other posters, but, I get very good accuracy spring, summer, fall and winter.
I also shoot the 160grn accubond.
Good luck with your work-ups.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.