ABS barrels... is there someone sub contracting for them

jhibbard24

I know that there has been problems with turn around times and i remember seeing a site awhile back where a gunsmith was working under ABS and wrapping barrels for them. whats the new news.

Last time I talked to Mike at ABS they were packing up and moving out of Lincoln to near Great Falls, MT. He said he'd be in contact once he got settled, but.....:rolleyes:

Their email is [email protected] if you want to try to get a price quote, estimated lead time, etc.

Good luck,
Brian

I ordered 12 barrels (ABS) from Paul at Rock Creek in early Dec. of 2010. He told me I would have them in 30 day's, that the blanks where already made. That was before mike had moved. Since then Paul told me that Mike D. lost the barrels during the move. I called Paul last wk, and he told me he would be making my blanks in the next 2 wks, and that I should have the in my hands in late August early September. 30 day's to 9 months.

Last edited:
Here is your contact
Mike
Proof Reaserch
406 756-9290
24 Jellison Lane Ste A
Colombia Falls, MT 59912

hope that helps

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.