A tough choice, Kahles,NF,S&B, color blind.

Oh, why is that?
He most likely has 10K in his rifle alone, in deep enough where 1200 more for a top tier scope should be the least of his concerns.
NF never advertised the NX8 as the end all, only the guys buying them, complaints on them surfacing, more will come.
If you want to shoot to 2500 with one, by all means go for it, I guess I would never recommend it to anyone that asked.

0FA670DC-957B-4F4F-A24E-ADAE5DE0C60C.png
He most likely has 10K in his rifle alone, in deep enough where 1200 more for a top tier scope should be the least of his concerns.
NF never advertised the NX8 as the end all, only the guys buying them, complaints on them surfacing, more will come.
If you want to shoot to 2500 with one, by all means go for it, I guess I would never recommend it to anyone that asked.

Actually, Nightforce is advertising exactly that. The attachment is straight off their website. I wouldn't be afraid of buying one. Nightforce has always treated me right and has good customer support. If a problem emerges they will fix it. $10,000 is pretty excessive for a 375 CheyTac. I'm only going to have $7,000 in my bat actioned bartlien barreled 37xc when it's all said and done.

Well, the US Marine Corps chose S&B after extensive testing. It was rugged enough and precise enough to merit their choice.

My second choice would be Nightforce - tough and precise.

Of course currently I can't afford either because an electric hunting bike is at the top of my "discretional spending" list. They start at $4,000.

Eric B.

If you are using it for ELR I think the Revic is something you should take a look at. It only has 85 MOA of elevation so you are going to need a pretty good rail. The other features are pretty impressive. I threw mine on my match rifle to try it out and easily went 4/5 on a 12" target at 1500 yards. I'm planning on putting it on an ELR rifle when I figure out exactly what I want to build.

View attachment 163768

Actually, Nightforce is advertising exactly that. The attachment is straight off their website. I wouldn't be afraid of buying one. Nightforce has always treated me right and has good customer support. If a problem emerges they will fix it. $10,000 is pretty excessive for a 375 CheyTac. I'm only going to have $7,000 in my bat actioned bartlien barreled 37xc when it's all said and done.
A friend bought a 4-32 NX8, the scope tunnels from 26-32 power. I have not been around the optic in use, to see the extent of what problems may occur from it.
NF atacr's have always had issues with tunneling on lower power settings, with the F1's being quite a bit better than the originals. Be fun to know or understand how they managed to flop that around. Make no mistake, I am a huge NF fan.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.