A Quote from R.LEE ERMEY

Show of hands here
Who has ever been brown bear hunting?
Who will ever be able to aford a brown bear hunt?
As for the 30-06 my guess is it would get the job done and most done in allright fashion but as we all know the 7Mag is what the 30-06 always wanted to grow up to be:D

EXACTLY!!! And you sir have reached beyond awesome..... Did you know a 7mm rem mag on average is 10 percent more powerful than the old 06?

Show of hands here
Who has ever been brown bear hunting?
Who will ever be able to aford a brown bear hunt?
As for the 30-06 my guess is it would get the job done and most done in allright fashion but as we all know the 7Mag is what the 30-06 always wanted to grow up to be:D

Not me for sure.....But Ive been close enough to them on the McNeil river to toss a pebble and hit one....IF I'd have been dumb enough to do so! I had plenty of protection though...a 2x 4 wooden handrail!!.....!!!!!

As for affording it....I can afford anything the wife and I want...and more

and as we all also know... the 300 WSM is what the 7 Mag always wanted to grow up to be :)

Plus anther for the all around 300 WSM

and as we ALL know... the 300 Win Mag is what the 300 WSM always wanted to grow up to be.

I dont care what anyone says about the 338 rum/lapua or something of the sort. The 300 winny can do exactly what the big 338's can do , just with less recoil. (no im not a recoil wuss i was just sayin...)

and as we ALL know... the 300 Win Mag is what the 300 WSM always wanted to grow up to be.

I dont care what anyone says about the 338 rum/lapua or something of the sort. The 300 winny can do exactly what the big 338's can do , just with less recoil. (no im not a recoil wuss i was just sayin...)

Seriously :rolleyes:

Well... actually, my 300 WSM can push 180's 3200 fps with RL17. I was shooting next to guy once with a WM pushing 180's with RL22 at the same velocity.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.