A quiet Thermos?

emp1953

I used to be able to set in a stand all day regardless of the weather. Nowadays I need hot coffee or tea to get me through the colder times. My old standby Stanley Thermos is noisy. Does anyone have a suggestion for a quiet thermos?

I used to be able to set in a stand all day regardless of the weather. Nowadays I need hot coffee or tea to get me through the colder times. My old standby Stanley Thermos is noisy. Does anyone have a suggestion for a quiet thermos?
I still have my Stanley lined with Glass and Mercury. Stays hot for hours.
There are new ARTIC products that are very good. Keeps for 24+ hours.
Or just got to-----
Starbucks!

What's noisy? Unscrewing the cap?
When it's dead quiet, like over fresh snow, that cap "squeeking" off sounds like a bugle. Then the inside cap squeeks and the carry handle clanks. I put tape on the carry handle and quieted it down. I don't need to keep using that particular thermos, just looking for a quieter option.

When it's dead quiet, like over fresh snow, that cap "squeeking" off sounds like a bugle. Then the inside cap squeeks and the carry handle clanks. I put tape on the carry handle and quieted it down. I don't need to keep using that particular thermos, just looking for a quieter option.
Hmmm. I think your next best option is one of those cardboard coffee dispensers that you can buy at Starbucks. No metal to clank, no cap to unscrew, easy access for refills!

I still have my Stanley lined with Glass and Mercury. Stays hot for hours.
There are new ARTIC products that are very good. Keeps for 24+ hours.
Or just got to-----
Starbucks!

Starbucks ??? I just as soon send money to the re-elect Brandon campaign! 😉

I'm certain that was a "tongue in cheek" comment! 🙂 memtb

Good suggestions, thanks all. I'm taking a look at the growler, but that's a lot of coffee. 70 years young and the cold is getting to me. Just looking to keep me in the stand for as long as possible. Sometimes I'm there from dawn to dusk, sometimes dawn +2 hours. Depends on the signs.