A new spin drift and coriolis question (I think) Exbal

Coriolis effect explained, maybe too well

My first trip from PA to Limpopo SA in 2006 proved that my rifle was shooting low and to the left. We adjusted it in and my PH was confidant enough to allow me to take a sucessful 300+ yard shot with my 338 win mag. Sighting in during my 2009 safari, same location again, proved low left again with both 25-06 and 375 ruger. Again, the confidance payed off, i was allowed to take 300+ kills on Eland and Gemsbok. When I returned home i fired both rifles and they were off high right basically the same amount that we had adjusted them in SA.

Coriolis effect at 100 yards? All the extermely detailed information that members have posted in this forum indicate probably not. But it is the story i'm sticking with.

Seriously, I really appreciate all the information that the experienced members post. As i get more serious about accurate shooting I find myself reading through old threads for pearls.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.