A good accurate concealed carry pistol

I use to carry a 1911 commander size custom. Then swapped to a gen 3 Glock 19 custom. I love the 1911 but it is now a safe queen. My Glock is comfortable to shoot lighter weight than a 1911. I at about 4-5 o'clock using a Haley strategic. I've carried a Glock 17, 26, and 43. The 43 is a bit small for my hand. 26 is to short for me. 17 is nice but 19 was perfect. Had a Sign p320 it sucked and has found a new home. If I could carry my wife's HK USP 45 I would in a heartbeat but she isn't sharing. I did have a HK P30L it was a great carry also

Last edited:
I use to carry a 1911 commander size custom. Then swapped to a gen 3 Glock 19 custom. I love the 1911 but it is now a safe queen. My Glock is comfortable to shoot lighter weight than a 1911. I at about 4-5 o'clock using a Haley strategic. I've carried a Glock 17, 26, and 43. The 43 is a bit small for my hand. 26 is to short for me. 17 is nice but 19 was perfect. Had a Sign p320 it sucked and has found a new home. If I could carry my wife's HL USP 45 I would in a heartbeat but she isn't sharing. I did have a HK P30L it was a great carry also
Yep.

I use to carry a 1911 commander size custom. Then swapped to a gen 3 Glock 19 custom. I love the 1911 but it is now a safe queen. My Glock is comfortable to shoot lighter weight than a 1911. I at about 4-5 o'clock using a Haley strategic. I've carried a Glock 17, 26, and 43. The 43 is a bit small for my hand. 26 is to short for me. 17 is nice but 19 was perfect. Had a Sign p320 it sucked and has found a new home. If I could carry my wife's HL USP 45 I would in a heartbeat but she isn't sharing. I did have a HK P30L it was a great carry also
How big is the hk ? I've never been around one

Last edited:
Fair enough.

You like the Smith M&P?
I ran a M&P Pro in competition years ago when they first came out and liked it a lot, but it was full size and that was before I was into CC. I haven't tried one in about 8-9 years. I have found Sigs to be well suited for me so I just stick with them…and S&W revolvers.

Neither one of us can lol. I did the same. I've heard of them but never seen one in person
My wife's is a full size 45. It is beafy. Maybe similar to a full size 1911 double stack. The P30L is comparable to a Glock 19

I have a few different options in the rotation depending on level of concealability/comfort (Seecamp, LCR, P365). The most accurate of mine is the P365 by a wide margin. I have the flat trigger installed along with the longer grip frame which technically makes it a P365X. I shoot it better than my larger VP9SK.