7mm wsm brass makers?

The product Winchester is turning out is a shame. Last 59 I purchased I culled 14. I will not buy any Winchester products period.

If anyone needs another raise of hands to get Lapua to come out with more calibers I'll buy some in 7wsm and 300win. I already use their 308 and 22-250 and love it!

Lapua or Nosler would be sweet but right now I'm just hoping Winchester runs another batch. That's more likely.

Add me to the list! I don't even own a 7wsm "yet" but this is one of the reasons why!!

Is anybody having any luck using other brass to form 7mm WSM? I have enough brass for awhile, but I would buy something else if I knew I could make it work just as well with good case life.

I'll take some Lapua brass for my 7WSM! I will gladly buy 2-300. I'd also love them to do 6x47 Lapua (6.5x47L necked down) to save me from fire forming lol

If anyone were to locate any 7mm WSM brass, or a batch order from Lapua, I'd be interested in some.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.