7mm stw ?s please send help

j906harley

Hello everyone i have a 7mm stw i was wanting to try out some very light bullets out of it like a 100gr or a 110gr i hear hornady makes a bullet that is the 100gr and speer makes a 110gr tnt but i can not find anything about reloading these no pressures no velocities no powders or even grains of powder to start out with is this just something that wasn't ment to be or what someone please send input

Hello everyone i have a 7mm stw i was wanting to try out some very light bullets out of it like a 100gr or a 110gr i hear hornady makes a bullet that is the 100gr and speer makes a 110gr tnt but i can not find anything about reloading these no pressures no velocities no powders or even grains of powder to start out with is this just something that wasn't ment to be or what someone please send input

Loads for 100gr bullets can be found here;
18 loads available in 7mm STW with bullet weight equal 100

Although I have never seen the wisdom of using bullets lighter than about 140gr in such a large capacity case.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.