7mm PRC?

I've seen 7PRC ammo and dies available several times. The stuff doesn't last long but it's surfacing pretty early in the game if you ask me. I put some brass on back order but have passed over on the ammo and dies for right now. I expect things to become much more available before the winter is over.

Redding told me that any stocking dealer can order PRC dies right now. They just don't have a stock number yet and it's still considered a "custom" die. I'll take a Type S match die set as soon as they are available.

I've seen 7PRC ammo and dies available several times. The stuff doesn't last long but it's surfacing pretty early in the game if you ask me. I put some brass on back order but have passed over on the ammo and dies for right now. I expect things to become much more available before the winter is over.

Redding told me that any stocking dealer can order PRC dies right now. They just don't have a stock number yet and it's still considered a "custom" die. I'll take a Type S match die set as soon as they are available.
What brass manufacturer is taking back orders for seven PRC? Would like to get some myself.

Nobody gets brass from them at that price. I never would.
I can't imagine many people bought their brass for common cartridges, but plenty of people bought their brass at those prices. They were the only option for a lot of old, esoteric, and wildcat brass. They could do small runs (I think their minimum was 5 cases), could make just about anything, and produced high quality brass. Unfortunately they got in over their heads and defaulted on a loan leading to their bankruptcy.

I've got to check my old emails but IIRC it was eurooptics. Hornady brass.
correction - that backorder was placed with Grafs.

Products & Fees

Item #NamePriceQuantityTotal
HRN86404HORNADY BRASS 7MM PRC UNPRIMED 50/BX$62.990 in-stock now2 on backorder$125.98
Fixed-Rate Shipping$12.95
NRA Donation$0.09
Estimated Sales Tax$11.98

Total

$151.00

I got an expensive die, they're nice and I couldn't help myself! Also scored 6 boxes of factory ammo from midway and TXammo.com. Just have to be patient and look around, stuff is out there at normal pricing....

Speaking of patience, the only thing I'm missing now is my action from Defiance đź« 

Attachments

• 20221216_173125.jpg
    20221216_173125.jpg
    834.6 KB · Views: 67

Recent Posts