7mm prc brass

7mm08Fan

I emailed lapua about 7mm prc brass If anyone is interested in seeing lapua start making 7mm prc Chris Schwanz from lapua said the more people that let them know they'd like to see lapua make prc brass the more likely they'd start the more popular it gets I replied back letting him know that one of the reasons it's not as popular is because of not being able to get quality brass like lapua

More interested in 22-250 and 223 at the moment. Not more popular? Hornady spent millions to YouTubers to push the 7prc, companies like ADG and Peterson already have brass. It's a pretty new cartridge

More interested in 22-250 and 223 at the moment. Not more popular? Hornady spent millions to YouTubers to push the 7prc, companies like ADG and Peterson already have brass. It's a pretty new cartridge
1st off the post is intended for people that are interested in better brass for the 7mm PRC like Lapua. Hornady nor Peterson or even ADG cant hold a light to Lapua .Lapua already makes brass for both of the calibers you mentioned .Some of us are interested in the 7mm PRC and would simply like to get the best brass we can

1st off the post is intended for people that are interested in better brass for the 7mm PRC like Lapua. Hornady nor Peterson or even ADG cant hold a light to Lapua .Lapua already makes brass for both of the calibers you mentioned .Some of us are interested in the 7mm PRC and would simply like to get the best brass we can
All I hear is gargling noises.

Recent Posts