7mm/375 Ruger Project 7LRM

In my 7-300win AI which is close in capacity, using Norma brass ,I have gotten the most velocity and least pressure withRetumbo
Extremely accurate as well.
I Have worked up to 83gr retumbo with 162 amax with no high pressure signs.
I got 3220fps with80gr then my chrono batt died before I could test the higher loads.
That is in a 28" barrel

I believe that the GunWerks load is 72grs. of H1000 lit with a 215 primer. My load is 72.8grs of H1000 lit with a 215m coal 3.455" for 3135fps at 12' from the muzzle. I will advise you to start lower and work your way up.
Oh, by the way, that's based on the Berger 180VLD.

I also have a 7LRM, I have tried many loads, but with the 180 Berger, Gunwerks load of 72 grs of H1000 works best, the rifle will handle a lot more but it likes 72 grs the best.
As for Aaron and Mike, they really are great guys, very helpful. I have their rifle, scope and rangefinder, and probably shoulsd just sell the rest of my collection, when it comes to long range big game.
Their service is also excellent, so if I wanted a 7LRM I would go to them.

I also have a 7LRM, I have tried many loads, but with the 180 Berger, Gunwerks load of 72 grs of H1000 works best, the rifle will handle a lot more but it likes 72 grs the best.
As for Aaron and Mike, they really are great guys, very helpful. I have their rifle, scope and rangefinder, and probably shoulsd just sell the rest of my collection, when it comes to long range big game.
Their service is also excellent, so if I wanted a 7LRM I would go to them.

+1. If you don't want a complete rifle from them(GunWerks), you can send them your action and barrel and have them smith it. That's what I did and I couldn't be happier.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.