7 Mega vs 7 PRC- pros and cons?

I've got all the parts for a 7mm build. Including a 7 twist 22" Bartlein barrel and Kratos long action. I'm planning on trying the 160 Badlands and 175+ Bergers. I don't buy into the overhype of either and looking for pros and cons. Both look to have good brass( Mega now and PRC soon). Both look to have similar speed when loaded reasonably. Not really a fan of the Hornady dies for the Mega, but I could work around that. I'd love to hear real world speeds and experiences on either.

The 7max (saum based) is more comparable to the 7prc. The 7mega is larger similar to an improved wsm. Not sure you need 7 twist if only shoot 170ish bullets. 8 twist is great plenty shooting 195s

I've got all the parts for a 7mm build. Including a 7 twist 22" Bartlein barrel and Kratos long action. I'm planning on trying the 160 Badlands and 175+ Bergers. I don't buy into the overhype of either and looking for pros and cons. Both look to have good brass( Mega now and PRC soon). Both look to have similar speed when loaded reasonably. Not really a fan of the Hornady dies for the Mega, but I could work around that. I'd love to hear real world speeds and experiences on either.
The loads that I shoot in mine with a 25" barrel are the 175 EH at 3180. Multiple firings (8-10) with no signs of losing primers,etc.
I run the 195 at 3020 at two grains under max with great results also. The MEGA will load much shorter than the PRC and has a better neck and 40 degree shoulder. It will run on a medium action or long action. The plus on the PRC will be factory ammo.

The loads that I shoot in mine with a 25" barrel are the 175 EH at 3180. Multiple firings (8-10) with no signs of losing primers,etc.
I run the 195 at 3020 at two grains under max with great results also. The MEGA will load much shorter than the PRC and has a better neck and 40 degree shoulder. It will run on a medium action or long action. The plus on the PRC will be factory ammo.
What powder are you using?