6.5 bullets with the high bc

I messed around with Bergers and Scenars for years out of my 260 but started using the 135 gr. JLKs about a year back and with great success.

Pictured is the exit side on a recent deer shot. Very happy with the accuracy and performance. As mentioned above its good to see we have a great selection of bullets to choose from.

osoh
D591C8AC-2F0F-4CD8-B437-1418082CE0E2.png

Farthest kill shot was whitetail doe at 522yrds. Closest 60yrds, whitetail doe. Bullet did perfect in both circumstances, 2719fps at the muzzle. Steel and rocks out to 1000+
What powder are you using, I've been using 43 grains of H380 with great results

This is a 1942 husky, sporterized, been shooting the Sierra game king 140 grain with incredible results. Sierra tech support told me they used the same rifle to develop the 140 grain game king and to check out the 120 grain. I'll get back to you on the twist rate and barrel length
The Sierra Game King is the perfect choice, that is all I use in my 1907 Carl Gustaf M96, 22" BBL in a custom Euro Walnut stock using IMR4831 @42gr and will kill emphatically you shoot, excellent all round bullet, fishoneil in OZ

This is a 1942 husky, sporterized, been shooting the Sierra game king 140 grain with incredible results. Sierra tech support told me they used the same rifle to develop the 140 grain game king and to check out the 120 grain. I'll get back to you on the twist rate and barrel length
If you are already having "incredible results", why change?