546 YRD 3 shot group .......

I think we need to get Len to make some 3in replica quarters for us and sell them in the longrange store!!!:D

Even with a quarter that big I couldnt post a thread like Broz did. Thats some amazing shooting.
Sorry I was gone a while BigBuck, or I wouldve tried to help. Roy, and Bigngreen mustve been pulling thier hair out trying to explain it all to me, but I finally got it again. I see Dick posted it for you. Ya gotta love those Mods for puttin up with us redneck, backwoods, technology hatin country boys.:D

Good shooting man, what bullets are you using? I have been having some good luck with the Barnes TTSX.
Was that your pet load that was giving you headaches a while back?
I have been wanting to stretch my 338's legs but it has just been TOO HOT here in AZ to go out in the desert and shoot long distances.
Everybody is going to wonder why you are smilin all the time, I know the feelin.
Tarey

Good shooting man, what bullets are you using? I have been having some good luck with the Barnes TTSX.
Was that your pet load that was giving you headaches a while back?
I have been wanting to stretch my 338's legs but it has just been TOO HOT here in AZ to go out in the desert and shoot long distances.
Everybody is going to wonder why you are smilin all the time, I know the feelin.
Tarey

Hi Tarey,

I was trying some faster loads a while back and just couldn't get things to work out . So I decided to try my pet load at 333 Yards as that was farther than I had ever shot my pet load in the past . When I tried it I managed to get a 3 shot group that measured .619 I was happy and said the heck with load development i'm going to move on out and try this one. So I moved out to 546 Yards but i believe i goofed on one of the three . I'm going to try again and see if it will shrink . I feel like this load with a good stedy rest will make some very good groups at LR .

P.S. you had one heck of a nice group at 300 Yards with that .338 I'm going to try and wear my rum out so i can step up to the .338 .

BigBuck

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.