45 acp

Thank u for all informations.its same with all my pistols . Glocks sti and desert eagle . For myself I think it might be either my dominant right eye or my damaged right hand. I have had accident at work and nearly lost three fingers . That's what I did after adjust sights with my 9 mm same distance 8B17A282-30E0-45A8-886C-FABF7FD0F2D9.jpeg
But I know I need much more practice. It's also a glock

i tested after i changed the Settings to Center -and i placed a stock on it to eliminate my error . my idea was stock would eliminate my error if i have one - then the Impact would be same on the Right site of Center .
so i did several shots and Impact stays Center .thats why i think it might be my dominant eye or something else .
thank you for your ideas and will continue eliminate one error after the other
and practice practice …..
best regards and tank you for all help and suggestions
:)

hello all
i did further tests and it looks very good with 185 H&N bullets (.452 ) and 7,6 gr CFE pistol
federal large pistol primer . i got 5 bullets inside a 1inch circle at 10 m distance .
very decent recoil like a 9 mm

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.