• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 4-Sale: New 50 BMG take-down rifle

Karl in Phoenix

Brand new EDM Arms Windrunner, Model 99, single shot rifle. It is a take-down and can be assembled in 30 seconds from a 32 inch soft case. See the EDM Arms website for details (edmarms.com), pictures and accuracy. The Suggested Retail on this rifle is: $5,948.00 (Keep reading....)

If you want a 50 BMG that is portable and accurate, this is the one. Rifle is factory guaranteed to shoot 1 m.o.a. to 1,000 yards with match or Raufuss ammo. In 1997, this type of rifle fired a world record 5" group at 1,000 yards. In 2002, this type of rifle fired a 8 3/4 inch group during FCSA competition at 1,000 yards.

Lots of accessories and ammo and a new (mounted) Nightforce scope come with this deal. The scope can be seen at nightforceoptics.com This one is the 5.5-22x56mm scope with the NP-R2 illuminated reticle (4" eye relief, 100 M.O.A elevation adjustment). The suggested retail on the scope is: $1,333.50.

Standard features: Detachable barrel, picatinny rail, bipod, monopod.

Accessories: Hard case, soft case, Keplinger single-set trigger (factory installed), heavy-duty rings (badger), 100 rounds of ammo (650 grain coated ball from Arizona Ammunition, Inc.).

This rifle is in factory new condition, unfired by me.

I have over $8,650.00 "invested" in this.

Super deal for just: $6,500.00.

I will also throw in a bore guide, cleaning rod, chamber guide, and cleaning rod stop (another $190 value--and you need this stuff, too).

Reach me at: [email protected] and I will answer any questions.

Reason for selling: Traffic accident injury, can't hunt like I used to.

Cheers,

[ 01-20-2004: Message edited by: Karl in Phoenix ]

where yo purchase Raufoss 50 cal amo in USA ? and at what price ?

good shooting

DAN TEC

$25 to $40

...PER...

Shot???
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Raufuss is expensive and is a "special purpose" round. It is anti-armor and has "effect" beyond armor penetration. Really good stuff and really accurate, too.

So far, my 50 BMG rifle is in factory unfired, new condition and is still for sale.

Gents (and ladies), this is a true bargain deal with the best of components (I would bet my life on my equipment). If you are looking for a fun rifle for long range hunting or target shooting at a mile or greater distance, this is the rig for you.

This complete shooting rig in unfired, factory new condition is still available. I will sweeten the deal with a new Leica 1200 laser rangefinder.

This rifle will give you more than 4 tons of bullet energy at over 1,000 yards!

This is the Ultimate Game-Hunting rifle.

Cheers,