• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 4-Sale: New 50 BMG take-down rifle

Many thanks for your interest in the new Nightforce scope, a 5.5-22x56mm "R-2" scope.

I am only selling the scope with the rifle, as a complete package. The package also includes cleaning gear, two cases (one hard case and one soft case--assualt bag), 100 rounds of custom ammo, and more.

It is a good deal, but $6,500.00 is too much to pay for just a scope. That is why the whole package is "The Deal".

This is the ultimate long range hunting rifle. Packaged in soft case for walk-in and assembled in 30 seconds. Laser range find and set up range card. Wait for the shot and take it. Too cool.

This is a great long range hunting/1,000 yard competition target rifle. Very portable, takes apart in less than a minute and holds zero when re assembled.

Check it out.

Hey man what Batt?
smile.gif

Charles: I was in B Co., 1Bn (Ranger), 75th Inf. from 1976-1981. Saw mucho stuff. One time I got fired-up by an Spectre gunship (40mm Bofers round landed/exploded about 15 feet from me one night).

Moose: I have about $9,000.00 in this first-rate working rig. I bought it for security operations and long range hunting. Due to a vehicular collision, I will not be doing any more of either (some fool hit my car from behind while I was stopped in traffic on the freeway causing a head/neck injury).

I will accept $6,500.00 for the whole rig, including the new (unfired) rifle with all accessories, new (and boresighted/mounted) Nightforce 5.5-22x56mm scope, ammunition (100 rounds of custom ammo loaded by Arizona Ammunition--very accurate), and all the other stuff.

This is a very good deal for anyone wanting a sub MOA Big 50 for target shooting, hunting (take-down is very nice), or other "work".

Cheers,

By the way, this rifle is easily converted to .408Chy-Tac and .338 Lapua. No problem, just replace the bolt and barrel and you have a new caliber.

Very versatile.

Karl, Have you tried the FCSA website? I notice that you haven't had much luck selling a 50BMG on this site. My friend has one, and says that 50 owners all go on the FCSA site.

Richard338:
Many thanks for your response; I am an FCSA member and have posted there, too. No responses as yet.

This is a brand new rifle/scope setup that was put together for real-deal security work and sport hunting. First class components, all.

This new and unfired rifle is still available; all components of this rig are factory new, including ammo, hard case, soft case, Badger Rings, and Nightforce scope.

Cheers,