• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 50 BMG Rifle

270sniper

I am wanting to get my first real long range rifle and looking for a 50 BMG at a reasonable price. I have cash or plenty of trading weapons of all sorts and calibers. Let me know what you have.

Thanks

gun)

If you are really serious about long range (2,000+ yds) accuracy then you should consider the 416 barrett and the 408 cheytac. both are exceptional. The 50 isn't as accurate on cold bore shots.

Also, you may know this, but when you hit about the mile mark, things begin to get really, really expensive. Heck, a rangefinder is at least $6k to get you that far... and that's just to start!!!

Let me know if you have questions or need help...

John

I have a Serbu with bi-pod and rings I'll be taking to the gunshow in SLC tomorrow. I'd like $1,850 or I'd possibly do a partial trade. This gun has shot 4 bison, one pronghorn, some prairie dogs and jackrabbits. It's had about 300 rounds through it. (There are guys at the 50 world shoot in raton with several thousand rounds down a barrel and still competing).

I've owned several brands of 50's and I really prefer the way the Serbu handles and shoots to most others.

Zel Custom makes high-quality uppers in .50 BMG, .416 Barrett and .408 Chey-Tac. For one with a Lothar Walther barrel, it'd run you $2200 - $2300.

I have a bushmaster ba 50 for sale with a 8x32x56 sightron scope for sale only been shot 75 rounds and sighted in at 600 yards. Comes with 2 10 round mags and the pelican case for transport. Asking 5200.00 call if this is something you are looking for 308-340-2763 or e-mail [email protected]

I have an unfired new in box Barrett .416 with 2 cases of barrett ammo for sale. It is listed on here if you decide to go that direction. I went to it after I sold my Arma-Lite AR 50. It was a guaranteed sub moa rifle out to 1000. Just tremendously heavy and huge. 1/2 " short of 5 ft.

Alright I bought a Bushmaster BA50 yesterday from a buddy that literally has had 9 rounds put through it. He gave me 100 rounds of Eagle X33 ammo and rifle in the case. Paid $3500 for it and hope I did ok. I am putting a Leupold 4.5-14 LR with side adjust parallex and B&C reticle. I am going to be ok out to 1000 with this scope or would you recommend another? Also what are your thoughts on shooting the API ammo? This is my first large caliber and dont want to start off wrong.

That was a good buy. I paid 4500. for the gun new and then almost 900 for the scope and rings. I see no problem shooting the API it's not the most accurate ammo but it's cheap and fun,if you like to blow things up. Maybe I paid to much, but o'well,wouldn't be the first time.