375 cheytac imp variants

Not familiar with level 4 plates this was 3/8" triblaze the owner assured me nothing would go through at that distance. I made sure he knew and agreed I was not responsible. But you can see they flew well and are pretty much equidistant moving up from the first shot at the bottom. I looked like you stuck it in a drill press. No target movement or sound, just dust under the target. 1/2" ar500 will stop it at 500 with no dings to the surface but it will bend the t-post if you have it on a t-post hanger.
It's not going through level 4 plates at that distance either. I bet it won't go through level 4 even at 300 yards. Not sure it would matter. Still probably stop you even without going through.

It's not going through level 4 plates at that distance either. I bet it won't go through level 4 even at 300 yards. Not sure it would matter. Still probably stop you even without going through.
If it will put a 30-35 degree angle in a t-post, that amount of blunt force trauma at 300yds would be devastating taking that round wearing armor that stops it.