.338win Brass

clamb4

I have been using Winchester brass for my .338win but it takes a lot of sorting and work. I have started using Nosler brass for my 280AI and have gotten spoiled no prep just load and shoot. Nosler does not make .338win brass and neither does Lapua that I can find, so the question is does anyone make .338win brass that is better than Winchester?

I did not receive your e-mail, I found that I had blocked e-mails, please try again and I should receive it. Thanks.

Sinclair International just started listing 338 WM brass in Norma. Lots of Benchrest guys use Norma. I ordered some a couple of days ago and it had to be backordered-but I am anxiously awaiting it. I have tried to find Lapua but had no luck. I saw a posting below where someone had it. Wish I had seen that a while back. I use Lapua for .308 and .223 and love it. And, it costs about half as much as Norma

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts