338 lapua dies

gol1

Hello to every one in this forum
I am new here and never posted a message
If you are intrested in my collection
I have a
1.Golmatic gol sniper 04 in 338lm
2.Remington 700 7.62x51 scneider mtu contour jewell two stage trigger an mcm A-3 stock
3.remington xp-100 converted to a rifle in 7.62x51
4.anschutz 022 hornet
I am intrested in long range shooting and I want to strat Reloading for the 338LM I orderd a reloading kit from RCBS With their competition Dies
If you can share with me some of your thougts and exoeriance regarding reloding for accuracy shooting
BTW: next week I will have instruction from an experianced reloader but from the huntin community and not the target community

Tanks all for your help <font color="green"> </font> <font color="blue"> </font> <font color="yellow"> </font> <font color="purple"> </font> <font color="purple"> </font>

You may need to take a dremel and grind the leading edge of the shell holder. It will be obvious. If you have no problem then good. If the shells hang going in then just attack the thing with the dremel until it cries calfrope.

[ QUOTE ]
You may need to take a dremel and grind the leading edge of the shell holder. It will be obvious. If you have no problem then good. If the shells hang going in then just attack the thing with the dremel until it cries calfrope.

[/ QUOTE ]

Redding has a new shell holder where you don't have to grind a relief.

James

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts