31 years ago today ...

FEENIX

I live a simple and modest life but with many blessings to be thankful for. 31 wonderful years ago today on an April fool morning, my friend and I made a vow and promised to love each other and grow old together … and it has been quite the ride of my life.

Congratulations to you and your friend for weathering life's storm together. Especially when in todays world, it's much easier to ask for a bail out than to stand together and honor your vows.

Congrats, It will be 43 for me and mine on the 1st of May, they havn't all been smooth but nothing in life ever is. But they've all been worth it.:D

3 for me last week, in such a short time we have been through a lot. I am truly blessed and look forward to many more years. I should probably tell her this:)

congratulations. we made it to 49 years and 2 months before the lord called.

a story about a couple celebrating their 50th.
at the party the husband stood up held up his glass and said honey if time was rolled back id marry you all over again.
the wife just smiled then stood up and held up her glass and said
oh no you wouldnt.:)

I live a simple and modest life but with many blessings to be thankful for. 31 wonderful years ago today on an April fool morning, my friend and I made a vow and promised to love each other and grow old together … and it has been quite the ride of my life.

I assume your friend is your wife ? Congratulations ! A good wife is more valuable than great riches ! Happy 31.......

I assume your friend is your wife ? Congratulations ! A good wife is more valuable than great riches ! Happy 31.......

Yes indeed ... thanks!

Attachments

• 533643_10151211895266775_250899247_n_zps87be4693.jpg
    533643_10151211895266775_250899247_n_zps87be4693.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 13
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts