300 WSM and hammer bullet best combination?

For my Texas hog hunting purpose under 500 yards. The 135 Power Hammer is smoking out of 19" barrel at 3505 FPS. Bolt gun can get more FPS, since I'm forced to cram the bullet into a AR10 mag length.
After seeing what it did to a really nice 325 Boar Hog I'd have no issue using this on an Elk.

For my Texas hog hunting purpose under 500 yards. The 135 Power Hammer is smoking out of 19" barrel at 3505 FPS. Bolt gun can get more FPS, since I'm forced to cram the bullet into a AR10 mag length.
After seeing what it did to a really nice 325 Boar Hog I'd have no issue using this on an Elk.
What powder are you using? I'm thinking g of running this in my 20" gun.

I mm getting 1 ragged hole @ 100 yards with 160 HH, Norma Brass, over 68 gr of RL19 seated at 2.860. Velocity is 3063, single digit SD, no pressure signs. I think I can go hotter but haven't really tried since this load shoots so go. Proof 24 inch CF 1:10.

I have a 300 wsm and reloaded Berger 205, but recently been looking at Hammer. From what I have found in research is the 166 HH as well for this particular caliber.

I have a 300 wsm and reloaded Berger 205, but recently been looking at Hammer. From what I have found in research is the 166 HH as well for this particular caliber.
It's really going to depend on what game and distance you plan to shoot at.
Kris