300 Win Mag Brass Best of the Best

@L.Sherm back in the day when I had lots of hair and black, Norma was supposed to be one of the top as far as qualty. What is the issue in your experience?
Norma is quality brass, the brass itself is top notch for metallurgy, but the issue with it is it's thin web. The web runs .018"- .025" thick, which is half that of most other brands.
I have sectioned every brand of brass I can get my hands on, even some oddball brass like Herters, none have thin webs like Norma brass. It is also softer than other brands. Winchester brass used to be some of the hardest brass you could buy, nowadays it is junk IMHO.
With Norma brass, the facts are that it just won't hold up to max pressures for long.
I still use it, but know it's limitations.

Cheers.

I will add that I recently started using the Peterson long version 300wm brass and have found it to be very consistent. I have high hopes of better case life with these as they don't get the initial 10+ thousandths stretch that most commercial cases suffer from on the first firing. Accuracy has been excellent and longevity will be judged as repeated loadings occur.