Finally got back on the reloading bench with trying to fine tune my initial test loads that were, eh, mediocre. I took the best 2 loads and tweaked them, with a new box of Bergers, new lb of powder, and 1x fired brass. Lets just say, I am pleased. I ended up with 2 loads that produced 1/2MOA groups. I am not sure of velocity as I don't have chrony, I can get access to one at a later date to calculate ES. The two loads that produced the 1/2" groups, are seated closer to the lands (will not fit in mag) than my original 230 OTM test loads. I've shot it single shot for the past few years so this doesn't bother me too much. Both loads are identical except for powder charge. Would I consider this my "node"? I will take some pics of the target tomorrow, I have a few questions about my groups and suggestions for improving. This rifle has proven to be a shooter, shooting a 4" group at 500 with 6-10MPH winds coming from multiple angles. While at the range, I also shot a 3 shot group with my older 185 VLD's, It produced one hole. This combo has produced some great groups in the past, but not quite this good. I decided if the first 3 shot in the same hole, I'd try a 5 shot group for bragging rights. Well, I should have stopped at 3. Hot barrel (I was excited) and probably rushing the shot, opened the group up to around 1MOA. I will post some pictures, hopefully tomorrow, for some constructive criticism. I normally shoot 2 shot groups in initial load development, my theory is because if the first 2 shots are 4" apart, a 3rd shot isn't going to make the group shrink. After I tweak these loads, I will then go to 3 shot groups to validate and shoot at either 200 or 300 yards. I know there's not a lot of load data/information out there on the 230's with the RUM, so I wanted to track my testing and results as I go for others to learn. Edit to add: 230gr Bergers out of a 9lb rifle without a break can be punishing at the bench, but they sure to make one hell of a wallop in the backstop!