30 caliber

Swamplord

First person to guess all of these 30 caliber cases correctly gets them all, no joke

Last three are my wildcats with the 245 gr Berger bullet in the first two and the last one has the 250 Hornady A-Tip bullet

You have two days and get one shot ...... ha !
A57C20A9-75EE-475B-BF52-65E8A32B632B.jpeg
View attachment 188781

#1 300 wsm
#2 300 win mag
#3 300 prc
#4 30 nosler
#5 300 weatherby
#6 300 norma mag
#7 300 rum
#8 30-378 weatherby
#9 300 lapua mag
#10 300 razor
#11 300 headhunter
#12 300 headhunter

Last edited:
Guessing the Razor is based off a .588 (Lapua) case head size Pro?

Negative

The Razor series do not have a parent case and can't be formed from any existing cartridges, New brass is made to my specs by a brass manufacturing company in any quantity I want and is available to the public

In wildcatting, people always say ... It's all been done before, Sure... if you keep using the same parent brass that has been around for ages, I no longer use existing cartridges for necking up/down and altering body dimensions, These are completely new case body designs that haven't been done before

The Razor concept was designed for use in Remington 700 and Winchester 70 long actions without altering existing bolt face or safety concerns of case body diameter vs tennon strength, Along with being compatible with AICS & Accurate 3.850" detachable magazines with high bc hunting bullets

The Headhunter series are longer versions for single shot use, they were designed to equate the case capacity of my Wolverine cartridges based on the 500 Jeffery case but fully compatible with Rem 700 actions, they also compare in case capacity to the 300 Raptor and 33 XC cartridges that require custom more expensive actions..

also have the dangerous game cartridges designed for use in Winchester CRF actions that will smoke the 375 H&H, 416 Rem, 416 Rigby and 404 Jeffery but in a shorter case length
EE2523B8-1F08-4068-8A82-9188F4A737D0.jpeg

from left to right in pic
300 Win Mag
375 Razor
400 Razor
416 Razor
420 Razor
300 Weatherby

416 Razor with a 400 gr Swift A Frame bullet seated to crimp groove
case body/shoulder design incorporates optimum case taper for flawless extraction in Winchester 70 CRF actions and have a bit more case capacity than a 416 RUM
A7A327E5-33F6-4448-AAFA-042C36DF48A1.jpeg

Last edited:
Negative

The Razor series do not have a parent case and can't be formed from any existing cartridges, New brass is made to my specs by a brass manufacturing company in any quantity I want and is available to the public

In wildcatting, people always say ... It's all been done before, Sure... if you keep using the same parent brass that has been around for ages, I no longer use existing cartridges for necking up/down and altering body dimensions, These are completely new case body designs that haven't been done before

The Razor concept was designed for use in Remington 700 and Winchester 70 long actions without altering existing bolt face or safety concerns of case body diameter vs tennon strength, Along with being compatible with AICS & Accurate 3.850" detachable magazines with high bc hunting bullets

The Headhunter series are longer versions for single shot use, they were designed to equate the case capacity of my Wolverine cartridges based on the 500 Jeffery case but fully compatible with Rem 700 actions, they also compare in case capacity to the 300 Raptor and 33 XC cartridges that require custom more expensive actions..

also have the dangerous game cartridges designed for use in Winchester CRF actions that will smoke the 375 H&H, 416 Rem, 416 Rigby and 404 Jeffery but in a shorter case length View attachment 189179

from left to right in pic
300 Win Mag
375 Razor
400 Razor
416 Razor
420 Razor
300 Weatherby
Yeah after I made that post I looked around to find your fb again and saw the write up on them. Having a 700 sitting in the safe already, the Razor and Headhunter definitely have me intrigued... 416 Headhunter would be awesome I bet

Comparable capacity (or possibly a little more) to a Raptor or XC I'm sure by the looks of it compared to the Weatherby, case dimension differences aside, while still running std mag boltface. Looks great Pro!

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.