30-40% off on Bushnell products...

dust

Have a code for "30-40%" off all bushnell products. Been thinking about picking up a 6-24 MIl/Mil scope, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

It will start on my Savage 22LR as a step up to a 4-14 Mil/Mil scope used for target practice and learning the mil system. It will then move to a 6.5 Grendel for hunting and targets when I can find and join a better range.

ZSteinle. I received the code for using Bushnell's repair service. Millett LRS-1 Mil/Mil was sent in and was replaced with a new LRS-1 Mil/MOA due to the first being "beyond repair". Not knowing if it is a one time use, and/or specifically for my instance, I would rather not.

I have a Bushnell ERS 3.5 - 21 X 50 scope with a Horus reticle. It's a great scope.

This scope (& its predecessor) has been rated "Best for the Money" in the Firearms Blog" tactical scope ratings. It came in 9the overall out of 18 scopes tested and ahead of namy much pricier scopes.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts