Bushnell 3200 Elite 10 x 40 scope

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by Swift One, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Swift One

Swift One Active Member

Just how good is this scope? I am thinking about getting one. The reviews on Midway USA seem pretty positive about it. I guess what I was wondering was are the mildots spaced andncalibrated correctly? Do the turrets track well?

2. pinshootr

pinshootr Well-Known Member

Hey Swift, I have one on my Armalite 338LM have not used the mil-dots to range yet but tracking is great good glass for what they cost. Got mine thru Etronics for $165 shipped. Happy with it but have heard good things about the super sniper also and its only about twice what the bushnell is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif So far I have not regretted this scope as I begin to shoot farther than 1000yrds that may change LOL Tod

3. TCampbell

TCampbell Active Member

I have one on a savage 308 and it works great!!!!
    I bought the scope used and first had it on a 300wm then on the 308. I like how big and easy to read the knobs are. I shoot this gun more then any of my others, every time I take it out I'm constantly dialing for different ranges and haven't had any problems with tracking what-so-ever.

Good luck
    Tom

4. Chrismadrid

Chrismadrid Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I guess what I was wondering was are the mildots spaced and calibrated correctly? Do the turrets track well?

[/ QUOTE ]All 100% - VERY nice scope for the money