260 Rem with Hybrid 100v

seems as though my Roundtoit is getting smaller
.260H_zpsl1xksm8q.jpg

shot these 15 today...got a little jittery after shooting the 6.5-300 while the .260 cooled between #2 & #3

You should also look into Hodgdon CFE223. It's slower than Varget, so should work well with the heavies. I use it in my 6.5 Grendel.

Ran about 15 rounds last weekend with the new LabRadar

It looks like my rifle needs 2 fouling shots :D The ES and SD picked up with more gas but the accuracy went away. If you want to see all three loads I will post them.

3.11.17_zpsfgbpd0kf.jpg

If I could get the 127 lrx to shoot like that I would consider my self pretty lucky.

Good luck and shoot straight

Bob

129 gr ABLR is not looking to good so far. The ES and SD on the first and last seem OK. Going to add more gas and try again unless someone has a different idea. NO signs of pressure starting to build.
4.1.17_zps8jcb8gym.jpg

Jester896 do the 127 LRX really copper foul that bad? Was hoping to try them in a new 6.5X47 I just finished putting together.

foul that bad? it generally takes me twice or more patches to get it out...no big deal...just time. I wouldn't let that stop me from shooting them if the gun likes them. I will say that these have been the easiest for me to get to shoot from anything I have tried them in.

Thanks. I will try the LRX then. Just didn't want them to completely copper foul my barrel. I have never shot an all copper bullet before so it is all new to me. With Bergers I get virtually no copper fouling in barrels from Brux, Hart, Broughton and Krieger.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.