25-06 Sendero???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mortgage Man, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Mortgage Man

Mortgage Man Well-Known Member

I just got mine off layaway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I was wondering if anyone else has one and how they shoot?

2. Sendero_Man

Sendero_Man <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

My coyote calling partner has one, it is a tack driver... he hand loads for his.... great Rifle !!

you'll love it !

3. remingtonman_25_06

remingtonman_25_06 Well-Known Member

Where in the heck were you able to find one of those?? My dad has been looking for one of those for a while. From what I've read/heard they are all shooters. I would love to have one as well, but am stuck with my winny model 70 instead. It still shoots .5" MOA so I guess I cant complain to much.

What are you going to be using yours for?? I"ve used mine for everythin from squirrels to elk and black bear.

4. Sendero_Man

There are 4 of them for sale at www.gunbroker.com right now

GO BUY ONE !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Cabela's has them in stock. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

6. Mortgage Man

Cabelas had them in stock in SLC until I went in and bought 3. My dad and brother and myself each bought one. They are pricey but I love the Sendero and I am hoping its money well spent. I am buying mine for deer, coyotes, antelope, etc. Anything that my 300RUM sendero is too big for I guess. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. POP

POP Well-Known Member

Are these the SFII?

8. Sendero_Man

on Gunbroker there are some of both !! I like the old style better !!

9. Mortgage Man

The 25-06 I just bought were SFII's. I haven't seen the original sendero in a 25-06...But they probably made some.

10. remingtonman_25_06

remingtonman_25_06 Well-Known Member

Hmmm. Well I dont need one, but it sure would be nice to have one!! I like the older style better myself. The new palm swell just doesn't feel good in my hands. Other then that, I have no problems with it though. I didn't even know they made the new SFII in 25-06. They probly want a pretty penny for them...

11. mudstud

mudstud Active Member

I didn't know they made the Sendero SF II in 25-06 either. It's not listed in either the 2006 or 2007 Remington catalogs. The .264 is the smallest caliber listed in either one.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Cabela's had a few made up as a special run as they get quite a few requests for them. The older model was also made in .25-06.
    If you want one call 308-254-7889 ext 8840. Thats the direct line into the gun library and probably one of the fastest ways to get helped. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    They like the rest of the Remingtons arn't cheap since they took a heck of a jump at the beginning of the year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

13. POP

POP Well-Known Member

14. Mortgage Man

Thats cheaper than what I paid.