bb1.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 98
  • bb2.jpg
    bb2.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 88
  • bb3.jpg
    bb3.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 90
We never did get the big black one. Ross (rem40xb1) and I baited together this spring. We did harvest quite a few bears off of our bait though. We went up scouting for new spots to bait on Sunday and will probably try 2 new areas this fall. I still have a tag and Ross is going to buy a non-resident deer tag (which can be used for bear or lion too).

Does WY let you buy non-resident tags if your a resident like Idaho does? Maybe not if they aren't on a quota like we are.

The downer is the non-resident bear tags are about 180.00 and the deer tags are over 300. I don't think fish and game had been asked that question before because Ross had to talk to about 3 or 4 different people to get a answer about it. I turned him into a bear hunting junkie. He had never baited before this spring and has probably only shot 3 or 4 bears in 35+ years of living in Idaho. Now he wants to shoot 2 in one year.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.