2 Wolves in 2 Days - Ontario

Wolf wanders? No way! Biologist would know that! It's their job! Especially Michigan wolf biologists!
🤮
View attachment 563294
Absolutely.
We had a bull moose show up in the panhandle years ago and it came from Wyoming according to the tag on it.
We also had a bull elk show up with a radio collar and it came from Montana.
For a wolf to get from the UP to the LP I would think wouldn't be very hard

I really don't understand what the heck happened to common sense in Wildlife Agencies. Geographic regions are treated like they have impenetrable borders whether land or water. Total disregard for normal animal dispersion, again, land or water.

Ding, ding, ding!! 🤔🤔🤔🤔

POLITICS!! Anti Hunting, Anti gun NOW drives the policies instead of biological sciences.

IMO, instead of compensation for damages, start civil suits against every agency and decision makers. Use their tactics!

Immunity is NOT absolute!

I really don't understand what the heck happened to common sense in Wildlife Agencies. Geographic regions are treated like they have impenetrable borders whether land or water. Total disregard for normal animal dispersion, again, land or water.

Ding, ding, ding!! 🤔🤔🤔🤔

POLITICS!! Anti Hunting, Anti gun NOW drives the policies instead of biological sciences.

IMO, instead of compensation for damages, start civil suits against every agency and decision makers. Use their tactics!

Immunity is NOT absolute!

This is why we have to join together and hold strong

The the higher the wolf, lion, coyote population, the less insurance claims there are from deer and elk vehicle impacts.

Politicians control the Wildlife dept, Insurance companies control the voting of the politicians.

There is little organization Concerning fighting Golith.

Some years ago, I taught Varmint Calling seminars. Game wardens came to the meeting and stood up in front of everyone and told the crowd emphatically that coyotes would not eat deer...I kid you not! At that time the Fish and game were against Varmint hunting, now they are begging anyone and everyone to trap due to deer numbers being down 60%. I spoke to the head wild life biologist, and she told me that they put out a camera by a coyote den, and 23 fawns were brought to the den in one Spring for the pups to eat.

To make matters worse, trappers can sell their coyotes to Hound hunters as long as they have a permit to do so, they get $75 each for them.

Thermal night hunting where legal and trapping can cut numbers dramatically, but hunters want horns.

Last edited: