• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

2 brand new pair of Kahles binos

Sealesniper

I have two brand new pair of Kahles binoculars. One pair is 8x42 and the other is 10x42. The would come to you how they ship from the factory, in the box, with case, strap, manual and other paperwork, lens and objective covers. Each pair for $800 plus shipping, or I can sell both pair to one person for $1600 shipped and insured.

If you need more information or pictures of them, I would be happy to forward them to you. Kahles are great binos, I already have two other pair. Went a little glass crazy and need to convert back to cash. I am not looking to trade for anything.

If you try to google these binos, they are no longer available. Read the reviews and you will see how happy people were and still are with them so I am at a loss as to why they are no longer available. Actually questioning if I want to sell them now or not. New price on them was $1100 for 10x42 and $1050 for 8x42.

Last edited:
how would you compare these to Swarovski or leica..? assuming you have seen through one or both...

I would put them on par with the Leica and only a small fraction (if that) below my EL's. They are hands above the swaro SLC or whatever the lesser model is as I have had them as well. The glass is basically swaro glass. Quality, ergonomically and function are as good as the other with a smaller price tag. I have "upgraded" to the EL range, so I can view and range at same time and carry less. I will still keep a pair of each of the Kahles binos, just selling a spare set. Hope this helps.

I would put them on par with the Leica and only a small fraction (if that) below my EL's. They are hands above the swaro SLC or whatever the lesser model is as I have had them as well. The glass is basically swaro glass. Quality, ergonomically and function are as good as the other with a smaller price tag. I have "upgraded" to the EL range, so I can view and range at same time and carry less. I will still keep a pair of each of the Kahles binos, just selling a spare set. Hope this helps.
Thats what i have too the el range. Best binos out there i think. Based on kahles scopes it would make a lot of sense that their binocs are also super nice. But.. living in AK i have never seen them.

El range pros- EL advantages with good range finder. Cons- HEAVY. A little cumbersome with the wings on bottom. Also activation button on left side, which is wrong for all right handers.

pictures added

Attachments

• kIMG_6773.jpg
    kIMG_6773.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 153
  • kIMG_6774.jpg
    kIMG_6774.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 138
  • kIMG_6775.jpg
    kIMG_6775.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 142
  • kIMG_6776.jpg