• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 Pair of Bino's for sale. Zeiss and Leupold ***SOLD***

tsmiller4

I am getting rid of these so I can upgrade to Leicas. There is absolutely nothing wrong with either pair. Price listed is what you pay. I'll pay Shipping and Insurance. Will provide detailed pics later this evening when I get home! I'm offering them on here before I put them on Ebay so that you guys have first shot. If you want more pics than are posted I will email them, I have plenty!

Zeiss Conquest 8x30mm B T*: Asking $450 Firm

These are about 3 years old. I have used these for deer hunting and thats it. They have been maintained very well and are in Great Shape! They have some normal wear but no major scuffs, scratches or blemishes. The lenses are in perfect shape except a small scratch on the right objective lens. On the upper left side of the left lens in this pic. It is not the magnification lense and does not affect the picture at all. If you decide to buy and disagree about the scratch you can inspect them for 3 days and return them if you're not satisfied.Other than that they are in Great Shape! Have original Box, Case, Neck Strap, lens cover. These binos are great if you want something light, compact, and easy to handle. The optics are great and are easy on your eyes. They are a great option if you don't want a big bulky pair of binos but still want good optics. Again I pay Shipping and Insurance. Check out the pics!!!

Factory Info and direct link to product info on Zeiss' website:

Welcome to Sports Optics of Carl Zeiss

126-1.jpg

102.jpg

090.jpg

Leupold Golden Ring HD 10x42mm: Asking $775 Firm

I bought these new in January from Midway USA. Other than using them out my window and in my car these have not been in the elements at all. They have the new Calcium Fluoride lenses like the new Leica's and Zeiss' and they are incredible. The clarity in these binos is incredible for what they cost. These are still in "new" condition and are MINT. These are great glass but I've decided to get some Leicas. There are only a few of these on EBAY and they are comparibly priced. Again I pay shipping and Insurance. Check out the pics!!!

Factory Info and Direct link to the Specs on the Leupold's website.

Leupold || Golden Ring 10x42mm HD

112.jpg

071.jpg

088.jpg

Last edited:
Re: *PICS!!!* 2 Pair of Bino's for sale. Zeiss and Leupold!!!

NEW PICS and LOWered Price on the Zeiss Bino's. If you want more pics I have plenty to email! Feel free to email me [email protected] or call me if you want more info 859-653-3830.

Re: *PICS!!!* 2 Pair of Bino's for sale. Zeiss and Leupold!!!

Just put these up on Ebay. If anyone is interested you can put in your bid.
Thanks

Search:

Zeiss Conquest 10x30 BT* if you wanna checkem out. My seller name is lumber80

The Leupold's will be up tomorrow if you are interested in them.

Search:

Leupold Golden Ring HD 10x42