• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ALPEN TETON 10x42 BRAND NEW DEMO PAIR

tazzilla

I am selling a Brand new Demo pair of Alpen Teton Binoculars. These are the 10x42 optics are very clear and bright. For the price you will be hard pressed to find a better pair of optics. I have sold several pairs of demo optics here in the past 7 months all have been sold to happy buyers. I am asking $485 shipped. Thses will come with original box and paperwork and straps and case LIFETIME WARRANTY. I can send pictures if interested I am posting this from my work so I was unable to download pics at this time. Check my other listing you will see I have sold many quality optics this year at a great savings.

The Alpen® Teton™ binoculars deliver incredible optical performance in a lightweight, yet durable, body design. They combine the magnification system from the top-line Rainier™ and the body system from the high-quality Apex™ series, delivering performance at an affordable price. The PXA™ phase coating and SHR™ metallic coating on BaK-4 glass produce an exquisitely bright and crisp image.

Features

• BaK-4 prisms with SHR™ metallic coating for bright, sharp, high-resolution images
  • Each air-to-glass surface is fully multi-coated for maximum brightness
  • PXA™ phase coating for outstanding clarity and contrast
  • Long eye relief provides full viewing performance for eyeglass wearers
  • Large eyepiece elements for a full field view
  • Waterproof, sealed and nitrogen filled for guaranteed internal fog-free performance
  • Twist-lock eyecups
  • Light weight ergonomic body design for comfort and field durability
  • Soft rubber eyepiece rain guard and objective covers protect lenses from the elements
  • Quick-release neck strap system and premium carrying case included
  • Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
10x42
Model Number: 88
Magnification: 10x
  • Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
  • Focus System: Center
  • Prism Type: Roof
  • Prism Material: BaK-4
  • Lens Coating: UBX™ fully multi-coated
  • Field of View: 341 ft @ 1000 yds
  • Exit Pupil: 4.2 mm
  • Eye Relief: 17 mm
  • Close Focus: 8.2'
  • IPD Min/Max: 59-76 mm
  • Tripod Adaptable: Yes
  • Length: 6"
  • Weight: 26 oz
Thanks TAZ I will ship priority mail with tracking PAYPAL Payments please.

This is a great deal guys you won't be able to tell these were ever out of the box. 100% perfect condition.

Friday Lower Price Hurry is is a screaming deal!!!!! This weekend $460 shipped

This is the lowerst I will sell for BOTTOM PRICE $440 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one hell of a deal for a like new pair you will not be able to tell they were ever used.

Bump for the weekend. guys these are really nice optics will be very hard pressed to find anything this nice at my asking price.

Re: ALPEN TETON 10x42 BRAND NEW DEMO PAIR $401 shipped TYD

I want these gone I have other stuff I need to fund. I will not take any less here is my rock bottom final price drop. I have these listed on *bay for $455 I will sell them here Shipped to your door for $401.00 I know its an odd amount but That is where I am at. I will take paypal or personal check but won't ship till check clears. I can also do USPS Money order but perfer paypal If you pay by the two others I will lower price to match my paypal fee savings.

Great deal guys ok $399 shipped I am crazy for going so low you will not find a better deal on these anywhere, These are not cheap glass do some research the reviews are really good on these. Thanks Taz

OK 385.00 shipped I won't go a penny less I am taking a big loss on these optics. Guys these are very nice Alpen makes a great product for under $400 full life time no fault warranty you can't do better than this.

Still for sale at the $385 shipped. This is a killer deal I am suprised they have not sold .