18 Years or Older

Don't you need to put the "this product may cause cancer in the sate of CA" disclaimer also?
Actually now that i think of it CA probably needs lots of disclaimers,--"do not eat", "do not put in eyes", "caution- if product is heated it may cause burns" "not intended as a motor fuel", "may contain small parts- not intended for children under 99 years old"🤣

At least your products won't cause lead poisoning 😅

Last edited:
I'm just waiting for the day when we can't get off the toilet without a government official there in a hazmat suit ready to do the paperwork.
Oh that's funny, reminds me of my grandmother's offbeat humour when she took us camping as kids…if one of us was headed to the outhouse she'd holler at full volume

"And remember, no job is complete until the paperwork is done!", sometimes throwing a roll of toilet paper at us for her own amusement…🤣

Need to CYOA. I understand completely. Slimebag lawyer will look at every single avenue to point a finger. At least the individual buying has to state they are 18 or older. No different then an individual lying on form 4473. As a dealer you can only ask them to fill it out. Sucks that everyone has to look over their shoulder and worry where the next dagger could come from.
Shakespeare was right.