@QuietTexan
@asd9055
@Coyote Shadow Tracker
@LVJ76
@Aoudad shooter1975
@cohunt
@xsn10s
@Petey308

Thank you all for educating me this past year. I only hope to contribute back with what I know in this incredible hobby/passion of ours. Let 2022 be a continued year of enlightenment! I wish you all blessings for 2022. Happy New Year, you magnificent basterds! LOL

Brad

@ButterBean
@Zen Archery
@338 dude
@Treeslug
@skipglo
@Usmcinfantry1988
@Reelamin
@FEENIX
@RockyMtnMT
@Old rooster
@Ol' Red
@Rosebud
@QuietTexan
@asd9055
@Coyote Shadow Tracker
@LVJ76
@Aoudad shooter1975
@cohunt
@xsn10s
@Petey308

Thank you all for educating me this past year. I only hope to contribute back with what I know in this incredible hobby/passion of ours. Let 2022 be a continued year of enlightenment! I wish you all blessings for 2022. Happy New Year, you magnificent basterds! LOL

Brad
To all...may 2022 be the year to put the World back on track....Happy New Year, health, prosperity and happiness to all( and may you all get a brick of primers ....soon)
Thanks Brad

Last edited:
@ButterBean
@Zen Archery
@338 dude
@Treeslug
@skipglo
@Usmcinfantry1988
@Reelamin
@FEENIX
@RockyMtnMT
@Old rooster
@Ol' Red
@Rosebud
@QuietTexan
@asd9055
@Coyote Shadow Tracker
@LVJ76
@Aoudad shooter1975
@cohunt
@xsn10s
@Petey308

Brad
Big list of name that share a lot of knowledge and help many of us with this sport. Thank you All and Happy New Years

@ButterBean
@Zen Archery
@338 dude
@Treeslug
@skipglo
@Usmcinfantry1988
@Reelamin
@FEENIX
@RockyMtnMT
@Old rooster
@Ol' Red
@Rosebud
@QuietTexan
@asd9055
@Coyote Shadow Tracker
@LVJ76
@Aoudad shooter1975
@cohunt
@xsn10s
@Petey308

Brad
Happy New Year Friends! May 2022 bring Peace, happiness, prosperity and some sanity back in the world!

@ButterBean
@Zen Archery
@338 dude
@Treeslug
@skipglo
@Usmcinfantry1988
@Reelamin
@FEENIX
@RockyMtnMT
@Old rooster
@Ol' Red
@Rosebud
@QuietTexan
@asd9055
@Coyote Shadow Tracker
@LVJ76
@Aoudad shooter1975
@cohunt
@xsn10s
@Petey308

Brad
Right back at ya

@ButterBean
@Zen Archery
@338 dude
@Treeslug
@skipglo
@Usmcinfantry1988
@Reelamin
@FEENIX
@RockyMtnMT
@Old rooster
@Ol' Red
@Rosebud
@QuietTexan
@asd9055
@Coyote Shadow Tracker
@LVJ76
@Aoudad shooter1975
@cohunt
@xsn10s
@Petey308

Brad
Well, I woke up this mornin', y'all were on my mi-i-i-nd. Said y'all were on my mi-i-i-i-nd. Aren't y'all all a bunch of swell guys, except that one Guy, skipglo, and he is a terrific Guy. Have a great 2022 and get out and vote. When appropriate, speak your mind, and when not appropriate, speak louder. From my family to your family, have a great new year. Wesley