Happy New Years!

Well, I woke up this mornin', y'all were on my mi-i-i-nd. Said y'all were on my mi-i-i-i-nd. Aren't y'all all a bunch of swell guys, except that one Guy, skipglo, and he is a terrific Guy. Have a great 2022 and get out and vote. When appropriate, speak your mind, and when not appropriate, speak louder. From my family to your family, have a great new year. Wesley
Okay....what do you want? Lmao....back at ya Brother!🥳🤗

Okay....what do you want? Lmao....back at ya Brother!🥳🤗
I want you! I'm comin' after you! You got nine months to get your stuff together, and then my fat, ugly face is gonna be staring into your eyes. I hope you have good medical insurance because one look at my ugly self and you will be hoping for a heart attack. And if my looks don't get ya, my smell will surely knock you off a gut pile. Bait on, my friend. I see a bear rug a-comin'. I cain't wait to meet you and your girls.

I want you! I'm comin' after you! You got nine months to get your stuff together, and then my fat, ugly face is gonna be staring into your eyes. I hope you have good medical insurance because one look at my ugly self and you will be hoping for a heart attack. And if my looks don't get ya, my smell will surely knock you off a gut pile. Bait on, my friend. I see a bear rug a-comin'. I cain't wait to meet you and your girls.
Is there some kind of gathering taking place? Because I'm sensing a gathering of some sorts...

Recent Posts