18 Years or Older

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
I remember buying ammo prior to being 18. How the world has changed.

In other ironies the local Walgreens has a big sign requiring ID for alcohol, yet they are required to stand by and watch underaged shoplifters walk out with it. Something I witnessed not told.

I also asked about one of the baskets I usually carry to shop with while I'm there, there don't have any left. Evidently thieves loaded them with product, and stole the basket to carry home.

I don't know if you guys have noticed all the gun related stores on the net have implemented an age restriction of some sort. We wound up doing the same. Here is why.
Steve- Yes I just saw on your website this AM while shopping for bullets! You cite the California Code of Regulations and I wonder if there are many (or even any) other states with similar marketing restrictions?

I remember buying ammo prior to being 18. How the world has changed.
Fortin Hardware in Hamel MN had everything I needed as a 16 yr old kid: baseball bats and .22 shells (for about 70 cents for a box of 50). I remember back in 1975 a brick of .22s could be had for $7.00 - seems too good to be true? Well, that is $31.35 today, and you can often find bulk packs of 500 for less than $31.35.

Steve- Yes I just saw on your website this AM while shopping for bullets! You cite the California Code of Regulations and I wonder if there are many (or even any) other states with similar marketing restrictions?
50+ years old and the ONLY thing I get carded for is buying bullets! Sure glad Montanan's are being told we have to follow more of Gavin's laws..

The California law enables attorneys in CA to sue any sellers of gun related products if they can say that the product was marketed to minors in CA. I guess another alternative would be to lock the entire CA market out from being able to buy products. As stupid as this is, we really don't have a choice. It's another dirty way to come after the gun industry.

I don't know if any other States have legislation like this. I don't think so, but I'm sure there will be others to follow.

The California law enables attorneys in CA to sue any sellers of gun related products if they can say that the product was marketed to minors in CA. I guess another alternative would be to lock the entire CA market out from being able to buy products. As stupid as this is, we really don't have a choice. It's another dirty way to come after the gun industry.
Need to CYOA. I understand completely. Slimebag lawyer will look at every single avenue to point a finger. At least the individual buying has to state they are 18 or older. No different then an individual lying on form 4473. As a dealer you can only ask them to fill it out. Sucks that everyone has to look over their shoulder and worry where the next dagger could come from.

It's the Liberal Democrats throughout the whole country. They are finding any and every way they can to interrupt and turn people against firearms. And there Lawyers are doing the same.
I don't like either one, but if the only 2 are running, I am Voting for TRUMP. 👍