163gr 25cal chinchaga bullets

I want to give the 163's a try in my Bee. How do you order these, I went online and couldn't find much? Do they provide a ballpark B.C?

Give Dale a call, probably the best and fastest way to get ahold of him. You can also text or message him on Facebook messenger under chinchaga bullets. I'll let him know you will be contacting him so he will have a heads up.

Give Dale a call, probably the best and fastest way to get ahold of him. You can also text or message him on Facebook messenger under chinchaga bullets. I'll let him know you will be contacting him so he will have a heads up.
Screenshot_20240417_124641_Contacts.jpg

I just talked to him. He said he is about a month out. What do you put in your programs for a B.C? I will probably be able to push them 29-2950fps.

He also will take order via e-mail, and he is very responsive.
I want to give the 163's a try in my Bee. How do you order these, I went online and couldn't find much? Do they provide a ballpark B.C?
Below is Dale's 15 Apr email regarding the 163's BC.
IMG_1421.jpeg

For baseline reference, the 145 Black Hole has a G7 of .371. My WAG is in the .4xx, considering Berger 133 has G7 of .315 and 135 has .334.

Last edited: