Blackhole bullets 25cal

Bghunter338

Been looking at these for some time. I know berger has there 133s and 135s but it's nice to have other options now that we probably won't be seeing any blackjack anytime soon. And there made right here in Idaho and not bad priced.these are the ones I'm looking at.
145 gr ULD RBT HP $35 @ 50
G1 680

Been looking at these for some time. I know berger has there 133s and 135s but it's nice to have other options now that we probably won't be seeing any blackjack anytime soon. And there made right here in Idaho and not bad priced.these are the ones I'm looking at.
145 gr ULD RBT HP $35 @ 50
G1 680

I cannot tell the rest, but the .204 looks similar to the Cavity Backed Bullets (https://www.cavitybackbullets.com/). I might have to check out their .25 cal offering. Thanks for sharing.

It is unfortunately, he's a little old school and takes payment by money order or checks. Super nice guy to talk to and gets back to you pretty quickly.
LOL, I do not have a problem with old-school super nice guys. I actually prefer check payments; I have a separate checking account for all my hobbies.

It is unfortunately, he's a little old school and takes payment by money order or checks. Super nice guy to talk to and gets back to you pretty quickly.
Blaine responded to my initial question; all bullets copper jacketed lead core. I am awaiting the response to a follow-up question.