163gr 25cal chinchaga bullets

Bghunter338

Ok some of you know that I was one of the few that jumped on the bandwagon when blackjack bullets where up and running and did one of there calibers called the 257 Blackbird. You may have seen me jump on some threads and showing the achievements. Well I thought I should start a new one for what I'm doing now. I decided to step out of the box sorta speck when I saw these Canadian bullets. I thought how cool would it be if I could get these thing over 3000fps. Some said no way not possible just look at all that bearing surface it has. Some of you are following my achievements with the 145gr blackhole bullets which is a great bullet so far. I've taken it out to 500yds pretty accurately and taken a mule deer with it so far. Hopefully these 163s will do the same. I'm still experimenting with them so it's to soon to say yes 163gr 25cal bullet is the way to go. That's not what I'm doing here. I'm very curious to see what I can do with it. And if it turns out then great maybe I've helped someone else that might find a 25cal 163gr bullet over 3000fps pretty bad ***. I will be posting my success or failures along the way. So if this finds you interesting follow along. If it turns out I'll be taking this guy bear hunting with me this year.

Last edited:
I went out yesterday and you can see I achieved my goal. Here's a picture of the 3 powders I've tried.
20240327_161014.jpg