Zeiss Target Knobs question

Timberbeast7

Does Zeiss make their 4.5-14x44 AO conquest with the rapid-z 800 reticle with target turrets? I can find it with "hunting turrets" but I'm not sure what "hunting turrets" are.......are they the same as the target knobs?

Hunting turrets come with screw on cap covers and don't project up as high. They are similar to any other scope with the screw on cap covers. The target turrets have no cap/covers and stand taller. They have the marks on the sides so you can see your adjustments from the shooting position.

Jon at The Optic Zone could tell you if that reticle is available with target turrets. He's a sponsor for this Forum.

In the 4.5-14x44, the Z800 comes in hunter knobs and the Z1000 comes with target knobs. Those are the only options.

Had a friend send one to them to have target knobs installed. Took about ten days and $114 shipping included (one way, they paid return shipping).

They is an Company that make an add on just for Zeiss Scopes .
I was looking to Put some on My Zeiss. Scope
I have lost the Info , I will look for some more .
I will Post it For you When I Find it Again .

Terry

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.