Target knobs

DCGS

Official LRH SPONSOR
Can anyone tell me if I can have target knobs put on my 4.5x14 Zeiss conquest scope. If so where can that be done or can you buy them and install them yourself? Thanks for the help,Dan

I just sent my 4.5x14x44 rapid z 800 off to Zeis. They said it takes about two weeks. Go to their web site and call customer service. They will give you the cost and ship to info. Sorry I dont have the info here its on my desk at work.

here's the ticket. kenton industries (google it). this is what I got for a 6mm Br; elevation knob, windage knob, check list & windage chart (only buy these one time). all about $200. knobs are $75 each and , get this, are marked in yards not lines that can't be remembered. ie; 200 yd zero then marked in 25 yd increments with at 300 to 800 yds. they will help you pick the style of knobs, just call, and you add the specs. this will give you a dedicated gun/scope/cartridge combo. the 14 power of your scope is just about perfect. past this info to others.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.