ZEISS Introduces The All-New Conquest V4 Family of Riflescopes

ADMIN

Administrator
ZEISS' all-new gateway Conquest V4 riflescopes were designed as a lightweight, performance-oriented riflescope product line for various demanding hunting and shooting applications, representing Best in Class. The V4 family is based on a 4x zoom ratio; incorporates a 30mm main tube; and consists of 1-4x24, 3-12x56, 4-16x44, and 6-24x50 models. Retail prices range from $799.99 - $1,199.99.

The Conquest V4 riflescopes are for hunters and shooters whose lifestyle and adventures involve traditional hunting and long-range hunting, as well as shooting and long-range shooting. Each model delivers 90% to-the-eye light transmission, offers .25 MOA click values, capped windage adjustment, second focal plane reticle designs, and provides 80-100 MOA of total elevation travel adjustment.

The 1-4x24 model is available with either capped or external elevation turrets. The 3-12x56 model arrives standard with capped elevation and windage turrets. The 4-16x44 and 6-24x50 models have external elevation turrets. Within the Conquest V4 product line, all exposed elevation turrets also feature ZEISS' Ballistic Stop to ensure an absolute and positive return to zero under any conditions.

Reticle options available include traditional plex-style reticles, as well as ZEISS' newest ZMOA and ZBR MOA-based smart reticles. The ZQAR reticle represents an intelligent reticle design, based upon certain 223 Remington and 308 Winchester ammunition ballistics, for the 1-4x24 model. Illuminated reticles are standard for the 1-4x24 model, and optional for the 3-12x56 and 6-24x50 models. Other options include a magnification power throw lever.

"To say we are enthused about the all-new Conquest V4 riflescopes is simply an understatement," says Tom Andrews, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Carl Zeiss SBE, LLC, Consumer Optics Products Division. "These scopes serve a wide range of hunting and shooting applications, are packed with great features, perform beyond their price range, and provide exceptional value. Who wouldn't want that?"

The Conquest V4 models are backed by ZEISS' Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty and Five Year No-Fault Policy. These will be available for initial delivery to ZEISS authorized stocking dealers by the end of January, just in time for SHOT Show introduction. Find out more details about the Conquest V4 models at www.zeiss.com/us/sports-optics

V4_1-4x24-Capped_Aerial-View.jpg

V4_1-4x24-Exposed_Aerial-View.jpg

V4_3-12x56_Aerial-View.jpg

V4_4-16x44_Aerial-View.jpg

V4_6-24x50_illum-parallax_Aerial-View.jpg

I must be inept, can't find the V4 on Optic Planet.
Maybe post a link and help a guy out.

Andy,
I like the looks of the 4-16 to possibly replace my 2.5-10x42 NXS on a light weight rifle.
Can you post a picture of their reticle choices.
Also, is the windage turret covered, and do they have illumination?

All V4 have capped windage.

Here's what they say about illumination options:
Illuminated reticles are standard for the 1-4x24 model, and optional for the 3-12x56 and 6-24x50 models.

So I take that to mean that there is not an illuminated reticle option available for the 4-16 models.

The below reticle images are from the V6 line so there may be slight differences on the V4 but they should be very similar if not exactly the same.

V6-ZMOA-3-18x50-2.jpg

V6-ZBR-3-18x50.jpg

That 4-16 looks promising! Digging the capped windage and exposed elevation turrets. I wonder where the glass will stack up compared to other optics (features, clarity, weight, etc) in this price point.

The 3-12x56 interests me to use on a 22-250 for targeting foxes, either in low light levels or red filtered lamping.
I've a mix of Zeiss, Leupold & S&B currently & all have performed admirably at their allotted tasks.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.