• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Zeiss conquest 4.5-14x44 with target turrets

d500lnn

looking to see what's out there. AO or side focus mandatory. I don't think they made otherwise.

Cash or I have trades too. Conquest 3-9x40 Z-Plex or the Vortex Razor LH 2-10x40 G4 BDC Reticle

Thank you
d500lnn

Something you may want to look at is the Cabelas Euro HD scope by Meopta. They are the same scope as the Conquest, and they have them on clearance for $400 for the 4.5-14x44. Cabelas is using Vortex as their store name high end scopes, so they are getting rid of the Euros. A lot of the stores are already out of them.

I have a 4.5-14x50 with target turrets and plex that I could entertain trading for a 3-9x40.

Something you may want to look at is the Cabelas Euro HD scope by Meopta. They are the same scope as the Conquest, and they have them on clearance for $400 for the 4.5-14x44. Cabelas is using Vortex as their store name high end scopes, so they are getting rid of the Euros. A lot of the stores are already out of them.

Man I wish I could find one. I'd take@ Meopta

I have a 4.5-14x50 with target turrets and plex that I could entertain trading for a 3-9x40.

I would rather have a 44mm. I need to see if 50mm would fit the rings. I don't think they will and I'm not really a 50mm guy...let me check it out and I'll get back with you. If we both have a reasonable value set on our optics, maybe we could put something thogether. Thanks.

Understand Outside dimension of the objective is 55.6 mm about 2.2"

Yes sir. I've got a 42 on it now and it's close. Real close. Don't th In it will clear. It's talley lightweight lows. Originally started with a Swarovski 3-10x42 Habicht

I also have one with the 50 mm objective and target turrets. I had one with the 44mm but it had capped turrets. They are super bright and clear scopes.
Gary

I also have one with the 50 mm objective and target turrets. I had one with the 44mm but it had capped turrets. They are super bright and clear scopes.
Gary

Are you interested in selling either one? Pm me if so