• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x44 w/ turrets

Hondo64d

Need to scope my new AR build and have this sitting on the shelf, so here it is.

Zeiss 4.5-14x44 Conquest
Side Focus
#58 ZRF Reticle
Zeiss Target Turrets
Zeiss lens caps
Original Box

There are no ring marks, but some very slight scuff marks on the turrets, which are shown in the pictures. The pics make the scuffs look much worse than they are, but wanted to convey full disclosure.

The glass is excellent and the scope tracks perfectly.

$675 shipped in USA.

First public "I'll take it" gets it. Scope listed on other sites too, so first come first serve.

John

DSC02281.jpg

DSC02282.jpg

DSC02283.jpg

DSC02280.jpg

DSC02284.jpg

DSC02285.jpg

DSC02279.jpg

With 43" of elevation, how far out can you go with a 200 yard zero shooting 3200fps with a bc of .468?
Thanks

I don't know. I do know that I've had no problem getting to 800 with a 20 MOA rail using a .260 and 140gr VLDs at 2750. 800 is as far as I have attempted with this scope. You might try JBM Ballistics.

John

Sooner or later someone's gonna get a heck of a deal... Who's gonna flinch first? :D :D

$550 shipped.

I would also consider trading for a low power variable with illuminated reticle suitable for an AR by a reputable manufacturer. Burris, SWFA, Vortex, Leupold, etc.

John

Last edited:
Getting some interest now, but no takers yet.

$525 shipped. This is getting into the insanely good deal area...

I would also consider trading for a low power variable with illuminated reticle suitable for an AR by a reputable manufacturer. Burris, SWFA, Vortex, Leupold, etc.

John