Your keyboard have an enter/return key?

Guilty as Hell. Someone else complained just recently and I was going to make the change and did not. Sidecar Flip I think.

I'm not much good with computers, and our system at work is old. It and Facebook end my posts when I hit return at the end of a sentence. Work also insists on all capital letters.

My apologies Roy I'll try to consider your eyes more more often.

I also like punctuation as it is very hard for me to follow a 600 word sentence because my brain has been trained since I was about 6 years old to pause at punctuation and because of that my brain can't separate your ideas and experiences from your questions so it is hard for me to put together a response without transcribing your entire post onto a cocktail napkin and playing editor in order to understand your point and I think this affliction must also be related to Roy's observation about paragraph discrimination as I often find these two things occurring in the same posts wouldn't you agree I don't need Dickens but simple sentence construction would go a long way IMHO

..,...?.

^ mix these 8 tiny marks into the above and things get clearer! Do your part!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.